5 Often Missed Places to Clean in an Office.
1. Clean under the wires. Many offices are cluttered with wires, its important when cleaning an office to get down under the desk and wipe with a cloth, as a large mop might disconnect something or might be too wet. These locations hold a lot of dust.
2. Clean around the light switches and door knobs. Due to the constant touch of hands on a light switch and door knobs, many times hand prints accumulate. Wipe out as necessary.
3. Clean under items on a desk. When cleaning a desk its important to lift the phone, key board and pencil holders to clean under. Many times we clean around but dust also gets stuck under many of this items.
4. Clean the side of the desk. Many times if the desk is a regular wood and is close to a wall, it accumulates dust, this can be done with any duster.
5. Clean pot lights, vents or any other light fixtures that might accumulate dust because this will fall on the desks. When cleaning we look down at things to clean, but lets start from the top first and inspect what you can clean at the top that will help you in the long run.