How to Find Cleaning Contracts
The answer is easy and straight forward. Get your name out there! The amount of ways you can send your information to someone now in days is so much easier then years ago. The internet has become one of the best sources of communication for the business world.
How can you get your name out there? It could be through a phone call, an email, a fax, a post or facebook. The secret to finding a cleaning contract is to take action! Make it a habit everyday to work on getting customers as there is no other way of finding cleaning contracts but trough hard work and dedication on getting your cleaning business known to everyone out there!
Below are some of the ways, I have found cleaning contracts
1. Cold Call. Get the yellow page and start calling anybody and everybody and ask if they would be interested in getting a quote from you.
2. Facebook. If you haven’t open a Facebook account, do it! Facebook has become one source of communication with many friends of friends who could see you do cleaning and they might just send you a quick message while on facebook.
3. Kijiji. This website is really popular and you can post your business everyday for free. You can end up on page 1 of google if you dedicate yourself to posting your information regularly.
4. Send emails. Find magazines, fliers, directory books, advertising books that have emails addresses and you can send your information to all those emails. You might just email the right person one day.
5. Send a Fax. Sending Faxes has been my favourite but not very eco friendly. You could get a Construction Trade book or directory book and you can fax to so many companies in one hour.
6. Door to Door. Visit your nearest companies and drop off your card. There is no other way of someone knowing you without you showing up.
When you first start a cleaning company, remember it’s important to have money coming in before paying out money to anyone who promises to bring you thousands of customers per month by paying them to post your website on their website. Don’t believe everything advertising companies say. They say the same thing to everyone, how can they help everyone they call at the same time? and last but not least don’t forget, when you do get a contract, the most important thing they require is not your logo, website or business name, they require perfect cleaning to the last detail.