If you are wondering how you choose from so many cleaning companies, I wonder to myself how is my cleaning business different from any other one saying they are best as well. So after I thought of it, I came up with a list that would be important to me as a customer and as cleaning service provider.
1. Reliable! A business should always stick to their word. No show is a very bad sign they might not be very reliable.
2. Presentable- Just because you are going to clean an office, it does not mean you show up with an old t-shirt and jeans. Appearance today is important no matter how kind we want to be.
3. customer service- If you call a business and they don't pick up or they don't call you back right away. Chances are they don't really care about your business.
4. Procedure- Any business that has proper paperwork procedure plays safe, and it safer for everyone in the event something goes wrong.
5. Cleaning-So it comes down to the big question. Do they know how to clean? Generally its easy to clean but being detailed is different. A detailed cleaner will clean in places you might not even pay attention. A great cleaner will make sure their is not even one single dot left that could be removed. Detailed means you don't even leave a small stable on the floor.
As a customer and as a cleaning company owner I believe these 5 subjects are all important when choosing a cleaning company.